Sunday 14 October 2012

Cushion Frenzy

In October's issue of Style at Home (@styleathomemag) there's a feature that comprises of 50 cushions from just £5, which I loved. Therefore, because of this (and because I have no life) I decided I myself would do something similar in terms of finding cushions that I really liked from multiple sources and with varying prices but all under £100. Unlike Style at Home however, I chose to pick just 10 cushions opposed to their 50.


1 - Tesco/£6.96
2 - H&M/£9.99
3 - Etsy/Approx £19.10
4 - Etsy/£28
5 - Culture Label/£28.60
6 - Ohh Deer/£30
7 - We Love Cushions/£34.99
8 -Zazzle/£54.40
9 - Heal's/£58
10 - Suzy Reed/£70.00

Some of the cushion designs that you can find if you take the time to actually look are really amazing. Out of this selection though, the New York skyline and Debbie Harry ones are my favourites but all would definitely be worth buying if I had the money.

At times nothing is more useful than a cushion. Whether it's to hide behind whilst watching a Horror or to place a plate on whilst having some food, they're a handy item to have lying around the house and at some point or another you'll find that they're going to come into use.

Truly, Mase.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed your post. thank you for sharing your thoughts and time........

    Designer Cushions

    ReplyDelete