Saturday 24 November 2012

Grey's Anatomy Obsessor

Okay so I realise that I haven't made a new post for almost a month now but firstly I didn't know what to write and then I got preoccupied due to my decision to start watching Grey's Anatomy, something I've been meaning to do for years but never got round to actually doing, and so apart from college that has been my main focus recently. However, after 2 and a half weeks of watching it at every opportunity I could, I finally finished all 8 full seasons and the 6 episodes of season 9 that have aired so far and now I am completely up to date and completely obsessed!


Set in Seattle this medical drama, named after the shows main protagonist Meredith Grey, is probably the only one of it's kind I've ever seen and definitely the best. It's combination of great cast members, story lines and slightly dark-at-times humour really makes this show what it is and has quickly made it one of my favourite shows of all time.


Over the years there's been many changes to the cast and although it can be very disconcerting at times when one of your favourite characters leaves or dies, Grey's Anatomy has somewhat mastered the art of always having a steady stream of new characters at the ready to step into their predecessors' shoes as the object of your affection.

Currently the show is on it's 9th season and earlier this year the 6 original cast members, who can be seen in the promotional poster above, all renewed their contracts for another 2 years which makes me very happy because that means that at least for these 2 years, I don't have to worry about there being no more Grey's! 

If you've never watched the show before I highly recommend to anyone and everyone that, even if it's just for a few episodes, you give it a try.


Truly, Mase.

No comments:

Post a Comment