Friday 14 September 2012

A Little Treat




Green Crew Jumper - Matalan
Canvas Rucksack - Matalan

After making it through my first week back at college I thought what better way to celebrate than to go out and treat myself to some new things (stupid excuse really but I fancied something new). It's not something I do often because I'm usually that person who just saves and saves but this time I thought I'd have a little splurge. The rucksack was purely an impulse buy that I literally grabbed as I was walking to the till whereas the jumper I initially didn't really like, but thought I'd try it on anyway, it grew on me after trying it on so I decided to just go for it and buy it and then when I got home and tried it on again I just started to love it so much so that I'm even considering going back next week to get it in a different colour. Both items were quite cheap, at £12 each I thought I couldn't really pass them up. I was surprised at Matalan though because I've been many times in the past and nothing's ever caught my eye so I've never rated the shop as somewhere I'd primarily look for clothes but after finding these two cheap yet very cheerful pieces, I'll definitely consider it more in the future.

Truly, Mase.

1 comment:

  1. Looks good!

    Cheap but cheerful is always the best way to go about things!

    ^^

    Chey

    xo

    ReplyDelete